Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Would you make me a cup of tea to open my eyes in the right way?

"It's different. it is..."
"intimate"
you say

I wonder if I start
brushing my hair hundred strokes a day
showering in slow-motion
stop using the public transportation
kissing you slowly
cook something really time consuming
sleep an hour less every night

could I get the time slow down so I could have you a little bit longer

You told me you'd take me to the ocean
and I wish to tell you how poets tend to refer themselves as the ocean at least once
and how I could be your ocean because I know how much you love fresh water
I'd promise to be as restless as unpredictable as pure
so I just say

"Yes, intimate"
translation:
you are the best and worst thing ever happened to me

No comments:

Post a Comment